-2 to -1°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
- Most of our week we were looked after by Sasha and she did an incredible job! Every member of staff we met was lovely, great job Powder White!! . - Nikki S, 20/02/16
We had a great trip. Hosts were excellent, food was good, great for younger members of group!Rob S. USA, 15/02/2014
Overall a great experience and excellent host.Kevin T. UK, 14/12/2015
- Our family had a great time. We want to specifically thank our 2 chalet hosts who were very friendly and helpful and cooked up child friendly meals for our 2 children. - Jean L, Singapore, 10/3/2015.
- Our host Izzy was fantastic from start to finish. A real credit to your team, great food and cheerful and helpful. Overall a great break. - Christopher P, UK, 14/1/2014.
- Read all reviews in Courchevel 1850
: Courchevel 1850
: 10-12 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
It is near-on impossible to find a property of this size and quality in such a central location in Courchevel 1850. It really is second to none.
The Romeo is a superb split level apartment-style chalet situated on the second and top floors of an attractive Savoyarde complex positioned just behind The Forum, well known for its proximity to the lifts and shops, bars and restaurants it contains. The apartment itself has ample space for up to 10/12 people who can enjoy a relaxed stay in modern and up to date surroundings with comfortable bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms for everyone. The open-plan living/dining area is bright and airy and has a lovely balcony on which to enjoy watching the evening sun falling behind the huge range of mountains across the valley.
The Romeo simply could not be better placed. Literally a few steps away is the main Croisette out of which the 3 bubbles whisk you into the vast Three Valleys ski area. The easy ski back at the end of the day takes you to within just steps of the building's front door. 1850 is renowned for its glitzy and chic bars, shops and restaurants so there is plenty to see and do right on your doorstep in this world-renowned leading European resort.
The Romeo will be superbly run by two of our hand-selected chalet hosts (perhaps a couple) who will live out.
Did You Know: "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo." We say right in one of the most central positions possible in Courchevel 1850 so come and stay soon..!
16/17 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
|December 2016||January 2017||February 2017||March 2017||April 2017|
|Catered (per person)||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold|
| Self Catered
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like: