-2 to 0°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
- Just wanted to say how fantastic Stu has been as Chalet Host at St Nicolas/Christophe this week. Great food, worked really hard and just has been great. Couldn't have done more thanks to all at Powder White. See you all soon. - Karen C 19/12/2015.
- We really enjoyed our stay and got on really well with Stuart, who was more than helpful and his food was great! -Valerie P. UK, 20/02/2016
- Our overall experience with powder white was good, we had a fab holiday & position of the chalet was perfect." - Andrew W, UK 02/02/15
- Chalet St Christophe was ideally situated - couldn't have been any closer to the pistes. The chalet host Jamie went out of his way to make the stay as comfortable as possible. - Tracey P, UK, 28/1/2015 .
- Great holiday thanks a million. Jamie was fab host. - Marion S, UK, 25/2/2015.
- Read all chalet reviews in Courchevel 1850
: Courchevel 1850
: 8 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
The St.Christophe is part of an attractive property built into the side of the mountain positioned close to the centre of 1850 and neighbouring hotels of Rond Point des Pistes and The Chabichou. For those looking for a great position at great prices offering excellent value, the St Christophe is a super option and popular with many.
The apartment-style chalet is perhaps a little dated but is absolutely charming and the large living/dining room has a wonderful open log fire and sliding french doors leading to a superb balcony from which to watch the falling sun each evening, maybe over a chilled glass of the Powder White House Rose. There are four bedrooms (2 of which have no natural light although they are well designed and bright and airy) that are well thought out and all of which have their own bath/shower rooms.
La Croisette containing the main 1850 bubble lifts is only a 3 minute slight downhill walk so access to the skiing is absolutely brilliant. The many wonderful shops, bars and restaurants for which 1850 is now famous are all on your doorstep so all in all, the Christophe is definitely one for the short-list.
The St Christophe is run by one of our carefully-selected chalet hosts who will look after you during your stay and who lives in a separate apartment nearby.
Did You Know: St Christoph is the name of a leading Tyrolean picture-postcard village which boasts the most expensive hotel in The Alps - The Arlberg Hospitz. Thankfully, our very own St Christoph in Courchevel 1850 provides much better value for money so should definitely be high on your list this season..!
16/17 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
|December 2016||January 2017||February 2017||March 2017||April 2017|
|Catered (per person)||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold||Sold|
| Self Catered
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like: