-4 to -3°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
- After 20 years of skiing this is the first time we had been in a catered chalet. Emma was the perfect host, I would recommend Her & Powder White any time. Thanks to you all for making it a great week with great food with best friends. Kindest Regards, Jason & the Guernsey boys - Jason N. UK, 15/01/2016
- Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you for making the holiday a great success! - Zenga Bruce 13/01/2016
- Fantastic service, above and beyond expected! Friendly host with good banter. - Anna A. UK 05/02/2016
- Read all reviews in St Anton
: St Anton
: 18 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
Chalet Loori provides a fantastic opportunity for split sell or whole groups of friends/family to experience this world-class resort and superb value.
This lovely, modern chalet is of split-level design built into the side of the mountain and offers nine ensuite bedrooms, a separate dining room and living room which has plentiful sofa seating and a lovely sunny balcony overlooking the mountains and valley on which you can enjoy a delicious afternoon tea prepared by your friendly chalet hosts. There is also the added benefit of a sauna and relaxation area to ease away those aches and pains after a hard day on the slopes.
Situated in a quiet residential area of Stadl, it is conveniently located with the village centre being just a 10 minute (downhill) walk away. For skiing, the local bus stops closeby and is often the preferred option on the way back up! Alertnatively you can make use of the complimentary Powder White shuttle service to Galzig/Gampen ski lifts which run at set times during the morning and afternoon.
You will be warmly welcomed to Chalet Loori by two Chalet Hosts (most probably a couple) who will, at times, have assistance from other members of the team. They live out.
Did You Know: John Daido Loori was a Zen Buddhist who served as the abbot of Zen Mountain Monastery and was the found of the Mountains and Rivers Order, an orgnisation of associated temples, practice centers and sitting groups in the United States.
17/18 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like:
- The Clara (sleeps 6)
- Chalet Levett (sleeps 18-21)
- The Nina (sleeps 8)
- The Pinchbeck (sleeps 6)
- Chalet Gerlinde (sleeps 8-9)
- The Schneider (sleeps 12)
- The Olivia (sleeps 6-8)
- Haus Christophe (sleeps 6-8)
- Chalet Seeberger (sleeps 21-24)
- The Maroi (Sleeps 8)
- Chalet Taja (sleeps 8-9)
- Chalet Loori (Sleeps 18)
- The Angel (sleeps 12)