11 to 11°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
- After 20 years of skiing this is the first time we had been in a catered chalet. Emma was the perfect host, I would recommend Her & Powder White any time. Thanks to you all for making it a great week with great food with best friends. Kindest Regards, Jason & the Guernsey boys - Jason N. UK, 15/01/2016
- Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you for making the holiday a great success! - Zenga Bruce 13/01/2016
- Fantastic service, above and beyond expected! Friendly host with good banter. - Anna A. UK 05/02/2016
- Read all reviews in St Anton
: St Anton
: 24-26 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
The 2017/18 season sees the arrival of the hugely popular typically Tyrole-style Chalet Murr to our our superb St Anton property portfolio.
This great chalet is ideally situated in an enviable position on Dorfstrasse which leads through the centre of the village and which links Nasserein, Galzig and Rendlbahn ski lifts. Whilst being quite simply decorated, all bedrooms are of a good size, most with balcony, and benefit from ensuite shower-rooms with full facilities - two bedrooms have an additional mezzanine area to form spacious family rooms if needed. The living area is a bit limited however the lovely Tyrolean dining room provides a comfortable space to relax after skiing and enjoy a delicious evening meal lovingly prepared by your friendly Powder White chalet hosts.
The closest ski lift is at Nasserein which is only a 5-6 minue short stroll away and the village centre with its many shops, bars and restaurants is an easy walk with the local free bus stop closeby for those who want to link to the other areas this fantstic resort and ski area has to offer.
You will be warmly welcomed to Chalet Murr by a team of four PW chalet hosts and they (or other team members) live in separate accommodation on the ground floor of the chalet.
Did You Know... Chalet Murr is named after the after Karl Murr, one of the St Anton original families who have been in the area for many generations.
17/18 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like:
- The Clara (sleeps 6)
- Chalet Levett (sleeps 18-21)
- The Nina (sleeps 8)
- The Pinchbeck (sleeps 6)
- Chalet Gerlinde (sleeps 8-9)
- The Schneider (sleeps 12)
- The Olivia (sleeps 6-8)
- Haus Christophe (sleeps 6-8)
- Chalet Seeberger (sleeps 21-24)
- The Maroi (Sleeps 8)
- Chalet Taja (sleeps 8-9)
- Chalet Loori (Sleeps 18)
- The Angel (sleeps 12)
- Chalet Murr (Sleeps 24-26)