8 to 9°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
Thank you for an excellent holiday. Alice our chalet host was a lovely, positive, friendly and very competent host. Nothing was too much trouble for her.The chalet itself was beautiful and great ski-in ski out enabled. - Neil C 24/01/2016
- Our hostess Alice was the best hostess we have had over a number of years. You should try and keep her!! She was always cheerful and helpful. She was a particularly good cook and did fantastically well catering for my gluten free diet. The chalet was spacious and well equipped and we'll set up especially having the ski/boot room right beside our door. The heated boot racks were another great addition to the chalet. - Cameron I. UK 24/01/2016
- I would like to say a massive thank you to Alice for making our holiday so amazing. She was always really cheery (no matter how early it was) and cooked amazing meals - could not fault her or the chalet! Janna Cook, 17/01/2016
- Our week was great and our host at the Pinchbeck was very nice and efficient. -Jose L-S. Brazil, 12/01/2014
- Read all reviews in St Anton
: St Anton
: 6 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
Set in an absolutely superb position overlooking the blue slope leading to the Nassereinbahn, The Pinchbeck is a wonderful ground floor apartment offering ski-in/ski-out access, a much sought after but rarely found luxury in this leading Austrian resort.
This spacious property has excellent accommodation for small groups or families looking for comfortable modern surroundings. There are 3 bedrooms which are all ensuite and have a door leading to a superb sunny balcony. The large stylish living/dining room also has doors leading to the stunning terrace overlooking the slope and St Anton itself - the perfect spot on which to enjoy a nice glass of wine and rest those weary legs.
The pedestrian zone in the main part of the village with its many bars, restaurants and shops can be accessed either by walking across the piste or via the local roads which will take about 15 minutes. The popular apres-ski mountain stops are a short straight-forward ski away from your front door...
You will be warmly welcomed to The Pinchbeck by one of our hand-selected chalet hosts who lives out.
Did You Know: Pinchbeck is a form of brass closely resembling gold, popular in the use of clock-making. We feel that Apartment Pinchbeck is definitely worthy of holding the highest podium position in our St Anton programme!
16/17 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like: