7 to 9°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
Wonderful holiday. Transfers and ski hire all very smooth. Beautiful food and chalet. - Georgina G. UK 25/01/2015
- A great ski holiday made all the better by a great chalet host. Katie was excellent and went out of her way to ensure we were all having the best time in St Anton. Thank you.
Greg B. UK 26/02/2014
- The Chalet host was lovely, very sweet and easy to get on with. -Julia H. UK, 02/03/2014
- Our week was great and our host at the Pinchbeck was very nice and efficient. -Jose L-S. Brazil, 12/01/2014
- Everything was almost perfect. Thank you especially to the Chalet Host - Katy for being the perfect host and making our stay a memorable one. -Roselina S. UK, 29/12/2013
- Read all reviews in St Anton
: St Anton
: 6 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
Set in an absolutely superb position overlooking the blue slope leading to the Nassereinbahn, The Pinchbeck is a wonderful ground floor apartment offering ski-in/ski-out access, a much sought after but rarely found luxury in this leading Austrian resort.
This spacious property has excellent accommodation for small groups or families looking for comfortable modern surroundings. There are 3 bedrooms which are all ensuite and have a door leading to a superb sunny balcony. The large stylish living/dining room also has doors leading to the stunning terrace overlooking the slope and St Anton itself - the perfect spot on which to enjoy a nice glass of wine and rest those weary legs.
The pedestrian zone in the main part of the village with its many bars, restaurants and shops can be accessed either by walking across the piste or via the local roads which will take about 15 minutes. The popular apres-ski mountain stops are a short straight-forward ski away from your front door...
You will be warmly welcomed to The Pinchbeck by one of our hand-selected chalet hosts who lives out.
Did You Know: Pinchbeck is a form of brass closely resembling gold, popular in the use of clock-making. We feel that Apartment Pinchbeck is definitely worthy of holding the highest podium position in our St Anton programme..!
16/17 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like: