-5 to -2°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
- The chalet host was a fantastic host and we had a wonderful week. We will be using Powder White again going forwards. Thanks and best wishes to all the team! - Pierre C, UK 02/01/16
- I had a fantastic week in Chalet Napoli. Our host looked after us incredibly well and nothing was too much trouble. She was extremely helpful and very lovely. It was certainly a very happy week, and I would have no problem recommending Powder White to others. -Annie C. UK 01/02/2014
- Just to say on behalf of our chalet we had the most amazing week with Powder White. The office organisation was super efficient as always. Hatty was the best chalet host I have had by a mile. Every meal was so delicious and throughout the week she went above and beyond to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. Everyone who stayed in the Napoli said they could never go back to self catering as our host was a champion.- George B. UK, 08/03/2014
- Read all reviews in Verbier
: 5 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
The position of the Napoli is absolutely second to none. In the same building as our other "Italians", its different layout makes it slightly more individual however it still offers good space as well as great skiing accessibility, often so hard to find in a large resort such as Verbier.
Situated on the raised ground floor, it has 1 twin 1 single and a double room with one bathroom and one shower room. The open plan living/dining room is lovely and benefits from doors leading to a balcony with great views of Verbier town.
Occupying a practically ski in/ski out position, it has the huge benefit of the main Medran lift literally a few steps and a 20 second ski away with the town itself being just a matter of minutes walk. The well-regarded apres ski spots, bars and restaurants are all within striking distance which, combined with fantastic ski accessibility, makes The Napoli high on the short-list for many of our guests.
You will be warmly welcomed to The Napoli by one of our friendly chalet hosts who lives in a different apartment in the same building.
Did You Know: Napoli is the Italian language name for the City, Gulf and Province of Naples. It is famous for its Neopolitan Ice Cream (let your chalet host know if you want some!), and Neopolitan Sauce, a basic tomato-based sauce which is used in countless Italian dishes around the World.
16/17 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like: