> FIRST TRACKS (28th & 29th)
- Resort Opening Weekend - Ski and Snowboard Equipment Tests
> CRITÉRIUM DE LA PREMIÈRE NEIGE (11th - 19th)
- FIS Men's & Women's Alpine Skiing World Cup
> CHRISTMAS MAGIC (20th - 26th)
- A host of Christmas activities for all of the family, with giant snow sculptures, concerts and shows, torchlight decent and a visit from Father Christmas.
> CLASSICAVAL (26th - 28th)
- Classical music lovers will thoroughly enjoy this major cultural event set in the Saint-Bernard-de-Menthon Church. With an array of classical concerts performed by singers and musicians - this particular showcase is under the artistic direction of David Lefevre.
> FROSTGUN FESTIVAL (16th - 18th)
- Frostgun returns to Val d'Isere for the Freeski and Big Air competitions, transforming the streets of Val d'Isere into a big snowy playground for the big-shot riders to show us all how it is done. Expect a great atmosphere, DJ's on the stages and opening and closing parties at Folie Douce, Dick's Tea Bar and Doudoune Club.
> CLASSICAVAL (8th - 10th)
- Classical music lovers will thoroughly enjoy this major cultural event set in the Saint-Bernard-de-Menthon Church. With an array of classical concerts performed by singers and musicians - this particular showcase is under the artistic direction of Elena Rozanova.
> ANTIGLISS (19th - 26th)
- The 7th Annual Student Ski & Snowboard World Cup. Students representing their University's battle it out on the slopes in competitions and challenges and in true student style, there will be a lot of partying to get involved in! Please note that you will need to register to participate for this event well in advance.
> WINTERGOLF (29th March - 3rd April)
- Golf on the snow...simple! The BMW sponsored event is sure to be a hit with anyone in love with the game. A series of different competitions, including an English versus French. Please note that you will need to register to participate for this event well in advance.
> LA SCARA (5th - 8th)
- The 36th International Ski World Cup...for kids! Come and watch the champions skiers of tomorrow in this spectacular event - you may even learn some tips from these youngsters!
> ADVENTURE & DISCOVERY FESTIVAL (18th - 21st)
- A wonderful festival will see 9000 spectators come to view the screenings of 11 wonderful films in competition. An event to share and discover the Directors of these beautiful exploration and adventure films from athletes and travellers of all backgrounds. Admission is free.
> YOGA FESTIVAL (29th - 1st May)
- A 3 day long festival celebrating all things Namaste. Yoga, dance and music - get involved for a good stretch and relax in this beautiful mountain setting.