11 to 11°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
Arthur and Mike were really friendly and a pleasure to have as our hosts. - Tim J. UK, 14/02/2015
George our chalet host was simply brilliant. He could not have done more to make us feel comfortable in the chalet and his food was quite simply divine. He is a considerable asset for Powder White.Louise M. UK, 15/02/2014
- The location of the chalet was very good with access to the slopes just a couple of minutes walk away! - Steve P, UK, 4/2/2015.
- Great transfer, ski passes, chalet host Alice was great. All good, perfect weather and skiing. Best ski holiday we have ever had, thanks! - Fiona L, UK, 24/3/2014.
- Adam was an excellent chalet host, all week he couldnt do enough for us and his food was delicious. Thank you for all of the help and organisation from the head office as well. - Mark B, UK 23/03/13
- Read all reviews in Courchevel 1850
: Courchevel 1850
: 8 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
Chalet Chloe is gorgeous, best described as cute and "bijoux."
This wonderful chalet is set slightly above Courchevel 1850 between two of the main village pistes of Stade de Slalom and Plantrey, making it an absolutely superb position for ski access and direct access into the full Three Valley circuit.
The chalet itself is wonderfully wood-panelled and whilst the bedrooms are on the small side, they are well thought out and beautifully decorated in a traditional Alpine style, all benefiting from their own shower rooms. The living/dining room is very comfortable with plenty of sofa seating and there is a lovely roaring log fire to sit in front of in the evening over a nice glass of wine. There are French windows leading to a lovely balcony with great views over the village.
Set in a picturesque and tranquil location, Chalet Chloe offers a real escape whilst being easily accessible to the village centre with its many bars, restaurants and chic shops, all of which are about a 15 minute walk downhill (slightly longer on the way back!). All in all, Chloe is a great choice for those looking to perhaps escape the hustle and bustle of 1850's party atmosphere whilst achieving superb skiing access just yards from the chalet's front door.
You will be warmly welcomed to Chalet Chloe by one of our hand-picked chalet hosts who lives out.
Did You Know: Chloe is the number one choice for girls names in the UK - could our very own Chalet Chloe be your first choice for skiing this winter..!
17/18 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like: