8 to 10°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
- Our chalet host was friendly, great with the children, and a great cook. We would have liked to take him home! - Mary R, UK, 12/12/2015
- Chalet host was great, all together a great holiday and yes we would go skiing again with Powder White. Thank you very much. - Linda P. UK, 19/12/2015
- The Chalet was perfect as were the hosts and management who looked after us. Thanks for making this such a great holiday ! - Mark M. South Africa, 09/01/2016
- Read all reviews in Meribel
: 6 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
Situated in the same building as our hugely popular Silvana, this super chalet-apartment provides fantastic accommodation for groups of up to six people.
This second floor property has been finished to a really high standard, lovingly renovated and decorated by its British owners. With beautiful fixtures and fittings, it provides wonderful Savoyarde surroundings. There are three bedrooms (one of which accessed through a hidden door in the living room bookcase!) and three bathrooms. The wonderful open plan living dining room has a log fire and comfortable sofa seating in which to relax after perhaps taking on the formidable Meribel Couloir or maybe the more sedate slopes of Altiport.
The Annabel is set in great position in Morel so you an take advantage of the local bars and restaurants in the immediate vicinity Skiing is easily accessible via a flat walk along to the blue slope leading down to the village and Chaudanne or alternatively the local free bus stops nearby. The Morel chair lift which will whisk you directly into the Altiport skiing area is only a short walk away. The main square is about a 15 minute walk away (downhill so slightly more on the way back!) with its many shops, bars and restaurants which this world-famous village has become renowned for... as well as, of course, being at the heart of the Three Valleys ski circuit, arguably the biggest area in the World.
The Annabel is run by of our hand-selected chalet hosts who lives out.
Did You Know: The Annabel is named after its friendly British owner who truly understands the comforts and little extras needed to enjoy a weeks stay here to the full..!
17/18 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like:
- Chalet Chanteclair A (8)
- Chalet Chanteclair B (6-8)
- Chalet Delmontel (8)
- Chalet Eleanor (14)
- Chalet Petit Gibus (6-8)
- Chalet Sabaudia (8)
- La Grange de Marie (10)
- The Silvana (6-7)
- Chalet Lisette (23-24)
- The Annabel (sleeps 6)
- Chalet Sandy
- Chalet Amanjena (Sleeps 12)
- Chalet Noemie (Sleeps 14)
- Chalet Annapurna (Sleeps 12)