1 to 3°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
Rebecca was really lovely, but a little shy, possibly because it was her first week. She was very ably assisted by Alexis, who was very confident and pleasant. - Belinda C. UK, 13/12-2014
Our chalet hostess Alex was just wonderful. She was very helpful and professional at the same time!. She really made our holiday with 2 children relaxing and easy. Thank you Alex!! We will be back:-)Christian W. Sweden, 08/03/2015
- The whole holiday experience was again, excellent after staying in the same chalet in 2013. Alexandra our host was particularly helpful, polite and made excellent food. Her cuisine was of a high standard and she made sure our group was looked after. The chalet was in good order and everything we needed was provided for, it represents excellent value for money and we would be interested in repeating for a third stay in 2015. - Mark O’N. UK, 18/01/2014
- Our overall experience was certainly a positive one, the chalet was cosy and in order, the food and service was good and we had a great time skiing. - Andrew C, UK, 09/03/15
- Read all reviews in Meribel
: 6-7 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
Mottaret has over recent years become increasingly popular due to its height, easy ski accessibility and excellent snow record, therefore we are delighted to be offering a small but attractive programme there which includes The Christiane, a super first floor apartment for up to 6/7 people.
The Christiane is a cute apartment in a traditional Savoyard chalet which offers not only great access to skiing, but great accommodation at a really affordable price. It has a wonderful homely feel with a lovely open plan living/dining room with open log fire and doors leading to a super balcony with great views. The bedrooms are straight-forward and comfortable and there are two bath/shower rooms.
The Christiane is situated next to the middle station of Les Chalet bubble lift, a local lift which connects the the bottom, middle and top of the village as Mottaret is built into the side of a relatively steep slope. You can put your skis on just outside the building (up an outside metal staircase accessing the chalet) and ski back through neighbouring buildings to within literally yards of the chalet from a blue run. The shops, bars and restaurants of this increasingly popular village are situated just a few minutes downhill walk away via the efficient system of steps that run throughout Mottaret.
You will be welcomed to The Christiane by one of our inviting and friendly chalet hosts who lives out.
Did You Know: The Christiane is named after its wonderful lady owner who has been part of Mottaret family life for years and years. She takes pride and joy in making a stay here wonderful homely and traditional for everyone.
16/17 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like:
- Chalet Chanteclair A (8)
- Chalet Chanteclair B (6-8)
- Chalet Delmontel (8)
- Chalet Eleanor (14)
- Chalet L'Arclusaz (10)
- Chalet Petit Gibus (6-8)
- Chalet Sabaudia (8)
- La Grange de Marie (10)
- The Christiane (6-7)
- The Silvana (6-7)
- Chalet Lisette (23-24)
- The Annabel (sleeps 6)
- Chalet Sandy
- Chalet Amanjena (Sleeps 12)
- Chalet Noemie (Sleeps 14)