9 to 10°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
Our holiday couldn't have been better. Beautiful chalet, spacious and rooms as described. I don't think there was anything we could possibly complain about and would book through PW again without hesitation. The service and experience was entirely worth it - Thanks Powder White! - Mike H. UK, 20/12/2014
We stayed at Sabaudia & everyone was wonderful! Exceptional customer service and very friendly.Maryanne K. Netherlands UK, 28/12/2013
- Amy was a lovely girl and worked extremely hard to make our stay as good as it could be. Nothing was too much trouble. - Lorraine P. UK, 08/02/2015
- We had a fantastic host - she was very flexible with meal arrangements , a great cook and very enthusiastic. The RM as also excellent, when we had a medical emergency late at night. Thank you Powder White for a great holiday. - Karen W. Australia, 18/01/2014
- Read all reviews of Meribel properties
: 8 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
This beautiful wood-clad chalet is set in a peaceful position close to our Chalet Grange de Marie in the old part of Meribel, Morel. It is set just down from the infamous and chic Chez Kiki bar/restaurant and just a short walk (uphill) from the Morel chair lift which links you straight into Altiport and thereafter into the vast 3 Valleys circuit enabling you to miss the morning rush at Chaudanne.
Its proud owner has decorated it in modern yet traditional furniture and fittings and it just oozes Alpine charm. The wonderful open plan living/dining room has a warming fireplace to enjoy after skiing. If you're looking for the ultimate in Savoyarde style, then look no further.
Chalet Sabaudia is an ideal choice for families or groups of friends looking for really comfortable surroundings yet with great access to skiing and one of the world's leading ski resorts at the heart of the Three Valleys.
Chalet Sabaudia is run by one of Powder White's chalet hosts who lives out nearby.
Did You Know... Sabaudia is a relatively new town built on the orders of Benito Mussolini south of Rome. Thankfully the chalet's architect has been much more sympathetic than some those designing the City's buildings built in Fascist times!
17/18 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like:
- Chalet Chanteclair A (8)
- Chalet Chanteclair B (6-8)
- Chalet Delmontel (8)
- Chalet Eleanor (14)
- Chalet Petit Gibus (6-8)
- Chalet Sabaudia (8)
- La Grange de Marie (10)
- The Silvana (6-7)
- Chalet Lisette (23-24)
- The Annabel (sleeps 6)
- Chalet Sandy
- Chalet Amanjena (Sleeps 12)
- Chalet Noemie (Sleeps 14)
- Chalet Annapurna (Sleeps 12)