4 to 6°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
Fantastic week, hugely enjoyed by all This was our 4th time with Powder white, we are at a risk of becoming loyal customers. Thanks again!Randy A-T. UK, 09/03/2014
- We were really well looked after by Harry and Tess at Chalet Schneider. They were very friendly and helpful; the food was delicious and well presented. - Mike S. UK, 12/01/2014
- The head office team were really helpful and friendly. then when we arrived the chalet hosts were superb (harry and Tessa). They were really helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them, including coming in very early to make us breakfast on our last day. This was very much appreciated! I would definitely book through Powder White again. - Clayton S.UK, 05/01/2014
- Read all reviews in St Anton
: St Anton
: 12 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
Properties on the cobbled high street of St Anton are hard to find so larger groups of friends or families need look no further!
This super property is made up of two apartments combined to make one large accommodation offering lots of space, good-size bedrooms and plenty of bathrooms. On the top floor is a lovely traditional dining room and the on the second floor is the typically Tyrolean sitting room.
The original centre of this hugely popular Alpine village is literally on your doorstep meaning that the many shops, bars and restaurants which St Anton has to offer are literally a stone's throw away. The main ski lifts are a matter of a few minutes walk making The Schneider a fantastic prospect for those looking for comfortable and affordable accommodation in an absolutely superb central location.
The Schneider is run by two of Powder White's specially selected chalet hosts (most likely a couple) who live out.
Did You Know: The Schneider is named after Hannes Schneider, the pioneer of "The Arlberg Technique" style of teaching, progressing development through snow-plough, christie and ultimately parallel turns. He's also the grandfather of one of our friendly St Anton chalet owners!
17/18 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like:
- The Clara (sleeps 6)
- Chalet Levett (sleeps 18-21)
- The Nina (sleeps 8)
- The Pinchbeck (sleeps 6)
- Chalet Gerlinde (sleeps 8-9)
- The Schneider (sleeps 12)
- The Olivia (sleeps 6-8)
- Haus Christophe (sleeps 6-8)
- Chalet Seeberger (sleeps 21-24)
- The Maroi (Sleeps 8)
- Chalet Taja (sleeps 8-9)
- Chalet Loori (Sleeps 18)
- The Angel (sleeps 12)