6 to 6°C
resort info catering Travel
What Others Say...
"Our chalet host was fantastic. The standard of the food she prepared was excellent and she really looked after us. We were pleased to find that Powder White better than others in most areas."Gareth H, UK 19/12/15
- Excellent chalet in a good position in the centre of town, right beside the bus stop. We were looked after beautifully by all concerned! Really good holiday, and we would definitely holiday with Powder White again.. - Jeremy H UK, 6/02/2016.
- The chalet was amazing, really well appointed and in a great location. Tamar was excellent, very competent and accommodating. - Sally. UK 09/01/2016
- Read all reviews Val d'Isere
: Val d'Isere
: 8 guests
- View Prices & Live Availability
One of three absolutely superb apartment-style chalets run by Powder White, The Nokota really has got everything you need to fully enjoy a stay in Val d'Isere.
Situated in an brilliant location just behind the main high street of Val d'Isere, this wonderful third floor apartment offers great accommodation for groups of up to eight people. This brand new interior designed building combines a traditional Savoyarde style with a modern and contemporary finish. There are four bedrooms, each with ensuite bath/shower rooms and the wonderful open plan living room has an log fire and great balcony, perfect for a well earned cup of tea after perhaps a good apres-ski session at the infamous Folie Douce!
Situated in a central yet peaceful position and its own private secure gated development, the high street with its many bars, restaurants and shops are a simple stroll away and the Solaise/ Bellevarde ski lifts are a straight-forward walk connecting you to the world-famous Espace Killy ski circuit.
The Nokota is run by one of our hand-selected chalet hosts who lives out.
Did You Know... The Nokota is a feral and semi-feral horse breed found in the badlands of south-western North Dakota. The breed was almost wiped out in the 20th century due to competition for livestock grazing, however a few were missed and thereafter protected, resulting in their numbers growing in recent years.
17/18 Winter Season Prices & Availability (prices exclude travel)
*The number between the brackets is the maximum capacity of chalet
Other properties you may like:
- Chalet Appaloosa (sleeps 12-14)
- The Aquilina (sleeps 6)
- The Hokkaido (sleeps 10)
- Chalet Ananda (sleeps 10-11)
- Chalet Acajuma (sleeps 10-11)
- The Pinto (Sleeps 8)
- The Nokota (Sleeps 8)
- The Marwari (Sleeps 8)
- The Lusitano (Sleeps 8)
- The Jura (Sleeps 6)
- The Skye (Sleeps 8)
- The Arran (Sleeps 8)
- The Iona (Sleeps 8)
- Chalet Les Dolomites (Sleeps 24)