Here are the reasons to keep away from St Anton this season!
You will thank us for sharing this with you, so please share with others who are thinking of going to St Anton this season!
1. They Never Build Anything New
2. The Views Are Terrible
3. The Night Views Are Just As Bad!
4. The Ski Area Is Only 305 km Of Downhill Slopes
5. Chalets Are Too Close To The Slopes
6. They Don’t Celebrate Christmas
7. All Rocks No Powder!
8. Apres Ski Is Too Busy and Boring.
View this post on Instagram
9. Nothing Happens At The End Of Season
10. Everyone is Miserable
You should really never travel to St Anton, because……
You will never want to leave!
Fall in love this season with this incredible resort!
Ski here this season, our top-selling resort 2 years running! Simply enquire below and we will do all the hard work for you.
10 Reasons To Visit This Season
- Big connected ski area (Flexenbahn Lift – New 2017)
- Europe’s best apres ski resort
- Ideal for Intermediate and advanced skiers
- Great wellness facilities
- Excellent off-piste ski routes
- Great range of catered chalets
- Traditional alpine town charm
- Modern chairlifts
- Short transfer from Innsbruck – 1 hour
- Incredible piste skiing
Where to Stay?
If you are looking for a place to stay in St Anton, we have a range of accommodation to suit your needs. Choose from a range of Chalets, suitable for small to large groups with full catering facilities or stay in one of many Hotels that have been handpicked offering up a full hotel experience with a touch of class. Alternatively, we offer a range of Self Catered Apartments which provides quick or convenient places to stay and provides a vastly improved apartment experience than ever before.