We have all seen a handful of these people on the slopes, so where do your friends fit in? Here are 21 classic people you will see on the mountains.
1. The friend who ‘THINKS’ goggle marks are cool
2. The snowboarder who scrapes all the snow away
3. The skier who only has snowboarder friends
4. The friend who only gets hand-me-downs
5.The friend who prats around in lessons
6. That friend who can’t use T bar lifts
7. The friend who only cares about powder
8. The friend who isn’t that great at powder
9. The friend who loses their ski in powder and then you all spend hours trying to find it and this person is yet to say thank you…
10. The friend who goes big or goes home… in an ambulance
11. The friend who loves his snow beard
12. The friend who always loses a ski… or two
13. The friend who would rather spa than ski… on a SKI HOLIDAY
14. The friend who has to take photos every possible chance
15. But also the friend that takes the best photos
16. The friend who can’t stop falling over
17. The friend who loves to Apres Ski… from 11am
18. The early morning friend
19. The rad freestyle friend
20. The friend who gets excited over the unlimited chalet wine
21. And of course, the friends who love to ride together all day, every day.
Which number would you put your friends in?
Share it with them and show them how much you think of them when it comes to the mountains.
If you are looking to get away this ski season with your friends, enquire below and we will find your perfect holiday!