Looking To Book Your Val d’Isere Ski Passes?
We know how valuable your skiing time is to you so that is why we offer to pre-book your Val d’Isere ski passes for you – to save you the time and hassle of doing it once in resort, at no additional charge!
All the information that you will need regarding prices and how to pre-book your passes is detailed below, but if you would like to speak to someone then please call the UK Operations team on +44 (0) 208 877 8887 and we will be happy to help.
Unless otherwise stated, ski passes and prices are generally subject to the following terms:
- A recyclable hands-free pass is free for pass of less than 15 days; otherwise they are 10€
- Kids under the age of 5 and seniors over 75 years ski for free – proof of age required
- 1 Day Extension passes can be bought for 1 day after 6 day or 15 day passes
- 2 to 15 day ski passes give one free access to Oxygen swimming pool in Val d’Isere
- All passes for 13 days or more require a recent photograph
- Longer duration ski passes are available when you buy online and in resort
- Prices shown are a guide only, confirmed at time of booking; further terms & conditions may apply. Prices may be subject to changes in sales tax
Children under 5 and adults of 75 years or more can ski for free. The age of the person on the first day of skiing is taken, and proof of age must be provided in the form of ID.
If you would like more assistance with this, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our holiday experts below. Need to book ski lessons or ski hire?