The last thing you want to do at the start of your holiday is queue up in a crowded ski hire shop to sort out your Verbier ski hire. We understand this and that is why we offer to pre-book all your equipment so that it is ready and waiting for you either to be collected from the shop or some shops even offer a chalet fitting service, where all the equipment will be brought around to the chalet, thus avoiding the ski hire shop completely. If you are staying in a hotel, please speak to one of our ski experts about which properties allow in-house fitting.
We have chosen what we feel are the best ski hire shops in Verbier that combine both value and quality.
Verbier Ski Hire Recommendations
Mountain Air – Ski Hire
– Exclusive offer for Powder White guests – pay for 5 days and receive the 6th day free across all adult skis, boards and boots
– Verbier’s largest selection of equipment for rental and sale
– Facing the main Medran lift station and next door to all of Powder White’s accommodation
– Unlimited free switching of equipment throughout your stay
– Price match guarantee – if you find the same equipment available for less in the resort, Mountain Air will refund the difference
Opening hours: 8am – 7pm
Ski Lockers – Medran Lift Station
No more hassle carrying your ski equipment through the resort! Leave your skis, poles and boots in storage at Medran. Locker staff will ensure that your equipment is safe and returned to you during locker hours (8 am – 6 pm).
Your boots will be dried and disinfected overnight and heated up in the morning. The locker area is guarded and a security system is in place. Smaller lockers, ideal for storing other personal items such as gloves and a helmet will also be at your disposal, as well as the possibility to have your skis serviced.
Prices start from 8CHF per person per day
If you would like more assistance or accommodation advice, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of our holiday experts.