Sales terms and conditions - La Sivoliere
I – SALES CONDITIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
The reservation will be confirmed after a pre-payment of 40% from total stay. The other 60% should be paid 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival day.
In case of cancellation less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, or in case of no-show on the confirmed arrival date, 100% of the full stay is due.
If the other 60% are not paid 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival day, the reservation is lost and the paid deposit is not refundable
Check in time is 03:00pm and check out time is 12:00pm.
At the customer's arrival, La Sivolière Hotel reserves the right to request an imprint of the credit card to the attendant and / or credit cards to one customer per room.
Check out procedure must be performed on the day of departure before noon.
When late check-out is needed and possible, an additional fee will be charged to the guest.
II- PRICE CONDITIONS & ADDITIONAL CHARGES:
Children aged 15 and over will be considered as adults. Thank you for filling the field N°of Adults.
Cot (up to 3yrs) offered
Half board from 4 to 14 years old: 65€ per child including buffet breakfast, lunch at the restaurant Le Dou du Midi OR dinner at the restaurant Le 1850 (based on the children set menu, excluding drinks).
The after-ski children’s tea will be offered to every child with a home-made crepe and a soft drink at the bar.
Garage 35€ / day
Pet 35€ / day including one meal on Room Service
Local tax 3,30€/ person per day
Extras (laundry, minibar, phone, etc..) must be paid at checkout Hotel by Customers before their departure.
La Sivolière Hotel reserves the right to stop the provision of its services if Customer damages the good working of the hotel or if it puts in jeopardy the reputation or safety of the hotel.
In case of inappropriate behavior of the Customer, La Sivolière Hotel keeps itself the right to ask the Customer to leave the premises without compensation and without reimbursement, and to charge the cost of the damaged furniture and / or restoration work.
La Sivolière Hotel is a non-smoking area in its entirety.
These luxurious 5 star apartments are short walk from the centre of Courchevel 1850, offering truly exceptional service, a spa and children's facilities. With premium features throughout, it is ideal for those looking for luxury and authentic alpine charm.
Restaurant | Swimming Pool | Spa| Fitness Centre | Parking | Bar
We know how valuable your skiing time is to you so that is why we can to pre-book your lift passes for you, to save you the time and hassle of doing it once in resort. And most importantly, no additional charge or hefty currency bank charges! The lift passes will be ready and waiting for you in your chalet/hotel/apartment, so you can hit the slopes immediately... You can book these at any time after you've booked. Call us on +44 (0)20 8877 8888.
The last thing you want to do at the start of your holiday is queue up in a crowded ski hire shop. We understand this and that is why we offer to pre-book all your equipment so that it is ready and waiting for you. You can either collect it from the shop yourself or some shops even offer a chalet fitting service, where all the equipment will be brought around to the chalet, thus avoiding the ski hire shop completely. Call us on +44 (0)20 8877 8888.
Ski school can be a real hassle to organise so let us do all the hard work for you. We have built relationships with the top ski schools in most ski resorts and we can book lessons for all ability levels, both private and group lessons. For Christmas, New Year, Russian New Year and February Half Term, we strongly advise pre-booking your lessons as soon as possible as the group lesson and private lesson slots get booked up very quickly. You can book lessons at any time after you've booked. Call us on +44 (0)20 8877 8888 or fill in the Ski-School Request Form
Transfers from the airport to your accommodation and vice versa is available through Powder White. If you need transfers arranged, please contact us on +44 (0)20 8877 8888 or fill in the Transfer Request Form
Is not included and, on chalet bookings, will be added to your confirmation invoice. Local Tourist Tax for Hotels & Apartments is payable directly to the supplier in resort.
Each chalet booking requires a deposit of between £250 & £500 which is held as security against any damages, breakages or monies owing to Powder White. Details of this will be shown on your Confirmation Invoice and further information can be found in our Terms section. Apartment Residences vary so please enquire at time of booking.
There has been a problem with this booking, please call us on +44 (0)20 8877 8888.