RATES AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT – Chalets Tamo
To confirm the reservation, the following steps must be followed:
• A minimum deposit equal to 40% of the rental price not including extras previously reserved. By express agreement between the parties, it is agreed that this amount is a down payment, not a non-refundable deposit.
• The booking confirmation duly dated and signed.
The balance of the total rental price must be paid no later than one month before the arrival date of your stay.
If the balance is not paid one month before the tenant’s arrival date, the supplier management company reserves the right to cancel the stay. In this case, the deposit will only be returned to the tenant if the chalet is the subject of a new rental on the same dates at the same price.
The price must be paid in full, in a single payment, on the day of the reservation if this is made within a period equal to or less than one month before the start date of the stay or if the chosen reservation is non-cancellable, non-refundable.
All our prices are in Euros, indicated all taxes included, and including the rent and related rental charges. Additional charges are at the customer’s expense.
The tenant agrees to take possession of the premises on the dates and times set in the booking confirmation.
The keys and access codes will only be handed over after payment:
• A deposit of €1000 per chalet by cheque, cash or bank transfer (augmented by 5% for transfers outside France),
• The payment of the reserved ancillary services, if applicable, and the tourist tax.
If the deposit is stipulated “cashed” on this contract, it must be transferred at the time of the rental balance one month before arrival.
The rental price does not include:
• Tourist tax (€2.48 per day, per person over 18)
• All ancillary services: airport transfers, ski equipment, ski passes and others.
• Any bank charges payable by the customer. (For credit card payments exceeding €5000 cumulative, bank charges of 1% of the amount collected will be charged.)
• Any cancellation must be notified by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The date the email is sent will determine the cancellation date.
• In the event of cancellation by the tenant, the conditions listed on the booking confirmation will be applied.
For any cancellation for which the reason is justified, and in the event of our re-letting of the property, the amount paid may be returned to the tenant who was unable to honour his contract. Stays which are shortened or interrupted by the tenant are not liable for any refund.
If the supplier management company is forced to cancel the stay in the accommodation provided, due to acts of third parties or external circumstances, it will provide accommodation of the same category, if possible, without additional invoicing. Otherwise, it agrees to immediately reimburse the full amount paid.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Our teams are committed to implement our health and safety procedures in
the chalets in order to welcome you under optimum conditions.
Please note, however, that in these uncertain times, we cannot guarantee that all our usual services will be continued. We will strictly comply with the regulations in force. At this point, the uncertainty of the reopening of bars and restaurants as well as the full or partial opening of the ski area, persists.
For any reservation made, and in the event of the implementation of new measures such as confinement or travel restrictions by the French government that does not
We would like to draw the attention of our customers who do not reside in France : at this point, uncertainty over the opening of borders persists and we cannot guarantee you that on the dates of your stay the situation will allow you to travel freely. If border restrictions were to be put in place by the French government or by the tenant’s government of origin, the full refund of your rental / reservation will be made free of charge. On the other hand, if quarantine measures are imposed on you by the French government or by the government of origin or following an infection with Covid-19 or other virus, no refund could be claimed and the applicable cancellation conditions will be those confirmed in your booking confirmation.
All personal items or effects belonging to the tenant are the latter’s own
Regarding the rented property, the tenant is responsible for the damage he causes. The tenant will therefore be required to take out insurance with an insurance company against the risks of theft, fire, broken glass and water damage. Tenants must also be insured to cover all rental risks including rental furniture and the recourse of neighbours, and they must be able to provide evidence of this insurance at the request of the owner or his agent. Consequently, the latter decline all responsibility for the recourse that their insurance company may exercise against the policyholder in the event of a claim.
Goods and movable objects may suffer only from the depreciation resulting
from the normal use for which they are intended.
The security deposit is paid to cover any damage caused to the rented goods.
The security deposit paid by the tenant will be kept until the inventory of fixtures is carried out by the supplier management company after the departure of the customer. It can be cashed.
The security deposit (€1000 per chalet) will be presented at the latest when the keys to the rented chalet are handed over.
• Payment either by cheque, cash or bank transfer (augmented by 5% for
transfers outside France),
This deposit will be returned within a maximum period of two weeks after the departure of the tenant, after deduction of the cost of repairing the premises if damage was observed.
If the security deposit is not sufficient to cover the costs due to damage, the tenant agrees to pay the balance on first request.
An increase of up to 20% (on the price excluding French value added tax:
“TVA”) may be added to our concierge services (taxi transfers, cleaning,
The re-invoicing by the Supplier management company for services having a reduced TVA rate will necessarily lead to a change in TVA at the common law rate* except for services subject to disbursement.
*As of January 01, 2014, the common law TVA rate is 20%.
The sale of alcoholic products will only take place during meals as specified in the law relating to the Great Restoration License acquired by the Supplier management company.
Certain additional services subject to reduced value added tax ‘TVA’ are provided to you as part of payment. Being an intermediary, the management company Supplier is mandated by its client to purchase the product or service (ski passes, ESF ski lessons) at a reduced rate of TVA from the company concerned. This is a reimbursement paid out on behalf of others and the intermediary. The management company Supplier does not have to subject to TVA the sums reimbursed by the principal. The Supplier management company does not practice a margin and the service is purchased at the public price displayed at the service provider’s cash desks.
Each tenant must present himself upon arrival at the address – 42 rue des
Tremplins Olympique, 73120 Courchevel Le Praz.
• Rentals start from 4:00 p.m., unless otherwise specified in the booking confirmation.
• Any late arrival, after 7:00 p.m., must be reported to the Supplier management company before 12:00 p.m. to organise a late arrival without additional cost.
• On the day of departure, the chalet must be vacated before 10 am, and the
keys handed over.
• Any payable late check-out at noon may be considered only on request from the manager and subject to availability. Otherwise and for any other late departure, penalties will be applied at an amount between €300 and €1,500 per hour depending on the period concerned.
• The overall payment of the end of stay invoice must be paid, at the latest, on the day of the tenant’s departure. Any extras consumed thereafter will be automatically debited by bank authorisation and the invoice sent by email to the customer.
• Any key, remote control, parking access card or beeper not returned will be billed at the purchase price.
LENGTH OF STAY
The length of stay is specified in the special conditions of this contract.
The tenant may not, under any circumstances, authorise himself to remain in
the premises at the end of this period, except with the agreement given by
the management company Supplier, for an additional price, which will be
prorated to the price of the stay.
The tenant declares on his honour that he does not exercise and does not seek to exercise any profession in the rental and that the premises covered by this contract are only rented to him as a temporary residence: these are important conditions without which this rental would not have been granted.
The entry and exit inventory checks will be carried out unilaterally by the management company Supplier before the arrival and after the departure of the tenant. Should the inventory not be agreed by both parties, the tenant will have 48 hours to make any complaint. After this period, the rented goods will be considered free from any additional damage specified when entering the premises.
OBLIGATIONS OF TENANTS
Destination of premises: exclusive use of furnished seasonal rentals.
• Holiday occupation of the rented chalet, which is owned by individuals. The tenant agrees to use it only temporarily. This chalet will in no case be his main or secondary residence and the tenant will not exercise any professional, craft or commercial activity therewithin.
• The tenant agrees to take the rented premises in the condition in which they find it upon arrival and as it is described in the terms of this contract.
• Occupation of the chalet is in a way in which the neighbourhood is not harmfully impacted. The tenant(s) must not create any nuisance, sound or otherwise.
• The tenant undertakes to use the furniture and objects furnishing the rented property for the use for which they are intended and in the places in which they are located. It is strictly forbidden to transport furnishings and objects outside of the rented premises.
• Personal occupation of the premises, and under no circumstances to sublet, even free of charge, or assign their rights to this agreement without the consent of the management company of Supplier. The tenant will stay in the rented premises, and may not, under any circumstances, store furniture there, except for linen and small items.
• Keep the premises in good condition during the stay.
• Do not introduce any animal, unless authorised by the Supplier management company, which will first seek the owner’s agreement, and require a supplementary charge.
• Notify the agency of any minor maintenance work the tenant may have noticed.
• Allow work to be carried out in the case of an obvious emergency, whatever the work may be. If the work to be carried out is due to deterioration attributable to the tenant, the work will be re-invoiced to the tenant.
• The tenant remains responsible for any deterioration or destruction of the objects made available to him as an accessory to the building, and for any damage that may be caused to the chalet or to any facilities whatsoever, as a result of abnormal use, in particular to electrical and heating appliances, or obstruction of WCs, washbasins, bathtubs or basins by objects liable to clog the pipes. In the event of a suspected deterioration, the manager of the Supplier management company will have access to the leased property to make all the necessary findings.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT COMPANY
The Supplier management company undertakes to provide the chalet and its accessories, as described in the description received when booking and to comply with the obligations resulting from this contract.
Any complaint relating to a service must be addressed to the Supplier
management company within 48 hours of entering the premises.
The tenant’s waiver of one or more services included in the package cannot be refunded or compensated by the management company Supplier
This contract is established for a maximum capacity of people, referred to
in the specific conditions of the rental contract. The number of occupants
must in no case exceed the maximum capacity indicated on the booking
In the event of an unauthorised overrun, the Supplier management company may refuse to allow excess people to occupy the premises.
For rentals equipped with a wellness area, it is specified that all the
equipment has a security system in accordance with the standards required.
A user and / or explanatory manual is given to the tenant which will be explained during the arrival procedure for customers in the chalet who will be required to acknowledge it.
In the absence of payment by the set deadlines or failure to perform any clause of this commitment, and eight days after formal notice has not been received, the Supplier management company may demand the immediate termination of this agreement and the tenant must leave the places rented by simple order of the summary judge.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE PARTIES
Tenants’ personal data collected under this contract are subject to the
processing necessary for its execution. They are likely to be used in the
context of the application of regulations such as those relating to the
fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
Your personal data is kept for the duration of the execution of this contract, plus the applicable statutory limitation periods. They are intended for the Supplier EI management company.
The person responsible for processing personal data is located at the headquarters of the Supplier management company – 42 Rue des Tremplins Olympique – 73120 Courchevel Le Praz.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose and port your data by contacting email@example.com . You can bring any complaint before the CNIL ( www.cnil.fr).
In the event that telephone numbers have been collected, you are informed of the option of registering on the list of opposition to canvassing provided for in favour of consumers (Article L. 223-1 of the Consumer Code).
VALIDITY OF TRANSLATION
This mandate is drawn up in French and translated into English for the benefit of English-speaking guests. Despite all precautions, in the event of a discrepancy resulting from the translation, the parties agree that the French language version prevails.
Le 1946 is one of the most beautiful chalets in Courchevel Le Praz. With its authentic, comfortable and luxurious surroundings, it is perfectly located and accommodating up to 10/12 people, it also has a wonderful Wellness Area and the added benefit of a served breakfast and afternoon teas every day.
Breakfast & Afternoon Tea | Indoor Jacuzzi | Sauna | Hammam | Log Fire | Balconies | Bathrobes & Slippers | Bathroom Accessories | Bluetooth Speaker | Coffee Machine | Wine Cellar | Catering Options | TV (inc Netflix) | Games Console | WiFi
Le 1946 - A truly unique chalet steeped in history
This chalet is steeped in the owner's family history: built in 2001 andcompletely renovated in 2021. Named – Le 1946 – it pays homage to the creation of the resort, to the construction of the first ski lift and the first grooming machine, and especially to the owner's our dear Papi Louis who contributed to its creation with his own hands. It is perfectly located, close to village shops, bars and restaurants and the new gondola that gives you access to Courchevel 1850 in just 8 minutes. This wonderful chalet, authentic yet contemporary, will charm you with its history and its sense of luxury.
Kitchen & Dining Room:
With reclaimed wood and Zimbabwe granite, the open kitchen of your chalet has a central island for space and comfort: gather around after skiing for a delicious afternoon tea that we have prepared in advance. For coffee and wine lovers, a Jura bean coffee machine is available for self-service, as well as a wine cellar with an excellent selection. The dining room with large table seating up to 14 people sets the scene for many happy memories for you and your nearest and dearest.
Comfortable contemporary Italian sofa, a beautiful stone fireplace with the crackling of a wood fire… what better way to relax on a long winter evening? Thanks to the selection of TV platforms we provide, you have a huge choice of movies and series for the whole family’s enjoyment.
Sauna, hammam, indoor hot tub overlooking the mountains, we have thought of everything to help you unwind! This cocooning space is entirely dedicated to your well-being.
Herbal teas, dried and fresh fruits, not to mention a Bluetooth speaker to play the music of your choice, all you have to do is relax and enjoy.
Other: Ski Room (shared with le 1992) | Boot Dryers | Ski Lockers | Guest Loo | Washing Machine | Tumble Dryer | Iron & Ironing Board | Bedlinen & Towels (changed mid-week) | TVs in Bedrooms | Hairdryers | Bathroom Accessories | Bathrobes & Slippers
Breakfast - The perfect start to each day; a breakfast carefully prepared by our staff and served directly to the table – coffee, fruit juice, cakes, pancakes, scrambled eggs… Always at your service, we are flexible to your needs and wants.
Housekeeping - For your convenience, our team will take care of the daily housekeeping of bedrooms and bathrooms, as well keeping your chalet neat and tidy. Halfway through your stay we will discreetly provide a linen change.
Afternoon Tea - When you arrive back after skiing, we will provide a delicious afternoon tea, including local specialties. A different treat each day after a tiring day on the mountain.
A La Carte Services (available on request):
1. Chalet Chef:
For any order, please specify at the latest 15 days before your stay. Any chef request is subject to availability from our partners and will be paid to them directly. However, if you wish to pay for your extras on the Chalets Tâmo account, a 10% service charge will be added to you. All our prices are inclusive of VAT.
PAUL PIRES CHEF – CHEF FOR THE WEEK
Paul’s experienced Chefs will prepare a mastered cuisine in accordance with your culinary desires. They will take care of the purchase of goods, from the development and design of your menus as well as table service. You will have a good time, and you will devote yourself fully to your stay and your family in serenity.
They will embellish your stay with several à la carte options:
– Lunch or dinner only
– Full board (lunch and dinner)
Price from 2400 € per week excluding purchase of goods
2. Catering Delivery Service:
Option to arrange traditional Savoyarde evening meal delivery - prices start at €28 per person per night & sample dishes with costs can be provided on request. Pre-bookable in advance and up to 36 hours prior to required meal time. A 10% service charge is already included in the prices. All our prices are inclusive of VAT.
3. Champagne & Wine Cellar: List and prices available on request.
Having grown up in the village and having learnt their expertise in the resort’s grandest palaces, our children will guide you around Courchevel and the immense Three Valleys area. No fewer than 19 Michelin stars have been awarded to the top 11 restaurants. Your taste buds will be delighted! The resort is also full of fantastic experiences and leisure activities for all ages; let us help you to make your holiday perfect.
Transfers - We will organise your arrival and departure transfers, and help you get around the resort of Courchevel and beyond, whether by car or helicopter.
Childcare - So that parents can enjoy a relaxing holiday, we can help to select a trusted babysitter.
Activities - Fancy a hot air balloon flight, a dog sled ride or ice diving? Courchevel Le Praz is full of unusual activities and experiences. Let our knowledge be your guide.
Restaurant Reservations - Traditional Savoyard, gourmet, child friendly… we are happy to make recommendations. We also take care of booking a table in one of the restaurants of your choice in the resort or region.
Average snow history
Perhaps one of the most well-known and chic resorts of all, Courchevel Ski Resort offers everything one could want from a resort of this calibre. Spread over 4 villages of 1850, 1650 (Moriond), 1550 and Le Praz, as part of the huge Three Valleys ski area, it probably is the ultimate choice.
A truly bucket-list resort so make sure you tick this one off and whilst you're there, tick off the neighbouring ski resorts of Meribel, Val Thorens, Les Menuires and St Martin!
If you book your flights with us you can book a shared or private transfer from the airport to the resort as part of your booking. Even if you don't book flights through us we can organise transfers for you - just give us a call on +44 (0) 208 877 8882.
There has been a problem with this booking, please call us on +44 (0)20 8877 8888.